Christmas in the Barn 2022
Give the gift that will change a life this Christmas!
Don't you love the feeling you get at Christmas? What if that feeling could last all year? We believe it can and it should! Christmas in the Barn is a fundraiser that will help others feel the joy of Christmas all year! Your gift--a Christmas gift for others to experience every time they come to the ranch to participate in the unique services offered. Christmas feels like a magical time with the lights and we believe our barn feels magical all decorated for Christmas. Christmas in the Barn, December 2nd and 3rd, features an interactive barn tour with over 25 magnificent Christmas trees, many photo opportunities and a chance to meet the amazing equines from the two non-profits. Participants will enjoy a cup of hot chocolate, cookies and can sing along with our carolers along their tour. This event is a must for your holiday festivities!
We have a variety of sponsorships available to fit you and your business!
What does it mean to sponsor a tree? Great question! Each sponsorship level has specific details to help you know what you can expect.
- A tree sponsor will come with an option to bring your own tree or use one of the trees on site (while supplies last). We do ask that all trees and wreaths are artificial.
- Set-up days & times--we will be in contact with you regarding the specific time and date for you to come and set-up your display. We know that set up can be stressful and so we will have a team of volunteers to assist with carrying items from your vehicle to the barn.
- Tear Down--All booths must be taken down by 12/4/2022 in order to allow the space to return to normal operation on Monday, December 6, 2022. Please plan to remove your decorations no later than 6pm on 12/04/2022.
- The various levels have different dimensions for your space. We encourage you to get creative and have fun utilizing all of your space. This tree can promote you, your business, celebrate a special occasion or anything you'd like! We are excited to see all of the different displays. We encourage zip ties, string and wire to secure the items in your booth and we only ask that nothing is glued, nailed or stapled to our barn.
- You will have access to an outlet to power your display. We encourage all sponsors to bring power strips and extra cords to complete your display.
- Wreaths--if you sponsored a wreath, your wreath is available for pick-up on 11/15/2022. Please respond to the email and let us know when you plan to pick up your wreath!
- A wreath sponsorship is for your wreath to be placed throughout the event. There is no designated place for wreathes, we will be fitting them in prime locations throughout the barn.